The Senior Clerk ensures an outstanding experience for customers through efficient and accurate customer check-out processes, proper cash handling, and consistent delivery of exceptional customer service. Responsible for maintaining smooth functioning front-end operations. Supports overall store operations including but not limited to: maintaining clean and orderly facilities, stocking/facing product, assisting customers throughout the store, store security and employee and shopper safety.
Because we know quality benefits play a vital role in promoting the health and well-being of our employees and their families, we offer:
• Competitive pay
• Quality Healthcare Plans eligible to employees who work 30+ hours a week
• 401K Plan with employer match up to 5% and no vesting period
• 25% employee discount on all products
• Free Employee Assistance Program (offers free Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Legal Advice, Consumer Credit Counseling, and more.)
• Free $40,000 Life Insurance Policy
• PTO up to 80 hours in the first year, increasing periodically to 200 hours after 6 years.
• Holiday pay
• A number of other perks that you won't find at other places (such as, free food and well stocked breakrooms, buying club which allows employees to purchase cases of product at wholesale prices, free Co-op Membership after a year of employment, gym discounts, and more.