compensation: $17/hour to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a licensed and permitted cannabis company operating in Mendocino County. We are planning for the operation of 6 farms in and around the Laytonville, CA area. As we gear up for the 2019 season, we are seeking Cultivation Techs that have knowledge and experience in cultivation practices and the hard work associated with outdoor farming.
Ideal candidates will possess a high degree of flexibility, a strong work ethic and a passion for growth and development in this industry. Cultivation Techs will be responsible for care of the plants as well as related various tasks on the farms.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have no felony convictions
• Must be willing to participate in a background check
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Must be trustworthy and have a positive work ethic
• Must always comply with state and company regulations.
• Must be motivated and possess positive and upbeat attitude.
• Must be able to perform manual labor and work in summer weather conditions
• Must be willing and able to work weekends and work workweeks from 40-60 hours
• Must be comfortable and able to work well in a team environment
• Commercial / large scale grow experience a plus
Email cover letter and resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers