Admin Asst - HCOE - FT -retirement plan + fully paid medical benefits!
Humboldt County Office of Education
compensation: $19.55 - $28.89, DOE, plus employer paid medical/dental/vision, sick leave, vacation, CalPERS Retirement plan with employer matching employment type: full-time job title: Admin Asst – Career & College Resources
QR Code Link to This Post
Come join the amazing HCOE team as the Administrative Assistant/Department Secretary for HCOE's Career and College Resources Department!
The Humboldt County Office of Education offers amazing benefits:
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision
- CalPERS Retirement Program with employer matching (26.68% for the 23-24 school year)
- Sick leave and vacation
- Longevity Program that rewards long-term employees
- Professional Growth incentives (successful candidate can potentially increase their pay through additional education)
- HealthSPORT Business Partner rates
Admin Asst/Department Secretary - Career & College Resources - Franklin site 7.5 hrs/day, 5 days/wk, 12 mo/yr Position 321, FTE 1.0 #5534
Graduation from high school or comparable demonstration of basic competence and preferably four years of progressively responsible secretarial experience. Experience in an education setting is desired but not required.
Serves as secretary to the Career and College Resources department. Reports directly to and is evaluated by the Manager of Career and College Resources. Serves as receptionist for the department, receives, and transmits telephone and other communications. Performs duties requiring diligent exercise of judgement and initiative. This is a classified twelve-month position.