compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time job title: Journeyman Level Carpenter / Framing / Concrete
QR Code Link to This Post
Competitive Pay for Qualified Responsible, Reliable and Dependable Individuals.
Positions Open for Journeyman Level Carpenter / Framing and Foundation skilled workers.
North Star Development is a licensed and bonded general contractor in the state of California (#1082858). We are a growing Construction/Development Company in Humboldt County with a core business in residential/commercial new construction.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time, professional and dependable Carpenter that has the skill level to perform Journeyman level skills. We are seeking someone skilled in framing and foundation work.
This position requires a working within a team in a safe, clean and organized manner. Duties are as follows:
MEET OR EXCEED GOALS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Good Listening, Comprehension and Communication Skills
• Work Collaboratively with Managers
• Promote Safety at the Job Site
• Working on ladders
• Lifting required, items including lumber, plywood and bags of concrete.
• Must have valid Driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Pay will be based on experience.
Interested Applicants Please Call: 707-496-0431
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.